Neocase Software is an international SaaS provider of innovative software for Human Resource Management and Finance. At Neocase, we’re bringing our SaaS solution to HR Employee Relationship Management and Shared Service Centers throughout North America and the World. Our solutions are used by more than 5 million employees worldwide, most of them in major international accounts.
You want to develop your career in the digitalization sector, to work with international firms on complex sales processes with flexible, innovative and high strategic impact products? Come and convince American companies and join a passionate, dynamic and innovative team!
A Regional Sales Representative will be responsible primarily for the acquisition of new accounts and revenue growth from new Prospects. New sales are developed through direct sales and marketing activities using a structured sales methodology. The person will be expected to build his/her own network of leads with the assistance of the Neocase Business Development staff who will assist to identify opportunities and drive new prospect introductions. This person will spend his/her time focused on selling all Neocase’s solutions.
• Project management responsibility for medium-size project (budget, deadlines, risks, customer satisfaction)
• Implementation responsibility for design, integrations, with strict adherence to the requirements set forth in statement of work and/or functional specification documents.
• Coordination with Clients, Peers, and Technical Resources to implement solutions within the application.
• Development of Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge for the functional configuration of our software solution.
• Training on-site at Clients’ sites or remotely, as require
• Adhere to the Company recommended best practices and standards for all projects, with an emphasis on quality, reusability, and compliance with all operational requirements.
• • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
• • More than 3 Years prior experience with an HCM SaaS solution such as Workday, OnBase, PeopleDoc, SAP, Oracle, preferably in the Consulting Industry
• Strong knowledge of HR organization and processes – HR Shared Services (HRSS) model understanding is a plus.
• Knowledge of Agile and V cycle methodology – Any project management certification (Prince2, PMI, SCRUM, SATe) is a plus
• • Strong Client communication and engagement experience.
• • Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• • Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
• • Ability to travel up to 25%, as needed.