Neocase Software is an international SaaS provider of innovative software for Human Resource Management and Finance. At Neocase, we’re bringing our SaaS solution to HR Employee Relationship Management and Shared Service Centers throughout North America and the World. Our solutions are used by more than 5 million employees worldwide, most of them in major international accounts.
Support Neocase’s expansion in North America and join a passionate, dynamic and innovative team!
Neocase Software is actively seeking a Pre-sales Associate to join our sales team. You’ll support the sales effort by presenting our solutions through RFP responses, sales presentations and product demonstrations. You’ll engage with business and technical professionals on topics including HR Transformation, Customer Service, SaaS, Information Security, Systems Integration and Architecture.
Spécifique duties include:
- Delivering high-level product demonstrations to potential prospects
- Owning the RFP process, including responding to RFP’s and RFI’s, maintaining a database of questions and answers, and requests for new product features
- Leading discovery meetings and needs assessments with prospects and clients
- Configuring tailored proof-of-concept demonstration scenarios based on clients’ specific requirements
- Delivering tailored product demonstrations specific to the client’s requirements, and deep-dive demonstrations in specific functional areas of the product
- Responding to technical inquiries about the solution relative to architecture, security, privacy, performance and integration capabilities
- Highlighting the advantages of the Neocase solution relative to competitive offerings
- Creating and maintaining a “knowledge base” of information about key competitive offerings, relative to the Neocase solution
- Provide other assistance to your Neocase Sales and Services teammates as needed
- Approximately 30% travel. (post Covid 19)
The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills, technical skills, industry experience and the ability to think on his or her feet while presenting
- Superior presentation skills & superior verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of software pre-sales experience
- Proven ability to demonstrate a software solution using a Feature>Advantage>Benefit approach
- Ability to learn a software application through documentation and with minimal assistance
- A strong technical knowledge including but not limited to
– Software as a Service work experience and/or knowledge of the delivery model and associated characteristics
– An understanding of the Human Resources business, common HR processes and HR Transformation
– Knowledge of and experience with HCM solutions and technologies
– Understanding of data privacy, and supporting practices, methodologies and technologies
Highly Desirable Skills & Traits
- Integration design practice knowledge from flat files, Web services and API
- Comprehensive security background covering encryption technologies, network architectures, communications security, LDAP, SAML (single signon) and application level access methods
- A strong knowledge of and experience with Customer Service, Case Management and Knowledge Management solutions
- A strong user of Microsoft PowerPoint
- A high comfort level working independently and with minimal support staff
- Fluency in French is not required but would be very beneficial
What’s great about this job?
- You’ll be working for a company that has become a leader in software solutions for Shared Services and HR Service Delivery
- You’ll be helping some of the biggest, most respected names in business provide a better employee experience
- You’ll be working within two of today’s fastest growing software sectors: SaaS and Human Capital Management
- You’ll earn a generous salary and quarterly bonuses based on team sales performance – we all win together
Location: This position will be based out of our Boston office – home-based while necessary during the current pandemic.