Neocase Software is an international SaaS provider of innovative software for Human Resource Management and Finance. Our solutions are used by more than 5 million employees worldwide, most of them in major international accounts. Support Neocase’s expansion in Europe and join a passionate, dynamic and innovative team.
- Support the responses to Request for Information and Request for Proposal.
- Coordinate the answers to client/prospect requests.
- Prepare and delivers pre-sales presentations.
- Show and demonstrate offering’s value.
- Understand and align prospect needs with Neocase Software’s portfolio.
- Deliver a high level of expertise on technical details (architecture, interfaces, security).
- Deliver expertise on Shared Service Centers including, implementation services, service level agreement and governance.
- Communicate with different audiences and appropriately adjust functional and technical content to meet different level of knowledge and interest.
- Support Marketing events: webinars, conferences, etc.
- Perform business case analysis.
- Stay up to date on product developments/releases for demo.
- Travel to meetings with potential clients.
- You have a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- You justify a 3-year’ experience minimum in similar role within a software company or a business consulting company.
- You have a good understanding in Human Resources Information and/or Finance Systems: architectures and technologies preferably in SaaS for large companies.
- You know HR and/or Finance software such as Workday, SuccessFactors, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, HR Access, Talentsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- You are customer-oriented and comfortable with demanding clients.
- Fluent French and Business English (written and verbal).
- Good understanding of Multinational’s needs.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within a global environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Permanent concern for quality.
- Ability to manage deadlines and priorities.
Permanent position based at headquarters near Paris La Défense, easily accessible by public transport