The Neocase Functional Consultant will report to the Director of Professional Services and perform various professional services activities for Neocase implementation projects. To be successful in this position, the Functional Consultant will be required to understand, analyze, and document client requirements, configure the Neocase solution per the specifications, guide the client toward best practice recommendations, assist User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and manage project to ensure successful and timely completion of installation activities.
Coordinate with Clients, Peers, and Technical Resources to implement solutions within the application.
Develop and maintain Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge for the functional configuration of our software solution.
Work with Clients to gather functional and technical system requirements.
Implementation responsibility for design, integrations, with strict adherence to the requirements set forth in statement of work and/or functional specification documents.
Adhere to the Company recommended best practices and standards for all projects, with an emphasis on quality, reusability, and compliance with all operational requirements.
Provide timely communication to Client and/or Management of any quality, scheduling and scope issues related to project delivery.
Facilitate training on-site at Clients’ sites or remotely, as required.
Work independently with minimal supervision to meet project deadlines, as well as taking responsibility and ownership for issue resolution and project deliverables.
Strong analytical and organizational skills; detail oriented.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- 3-5 Years prior experience with Workday, ServiceNow, SAP, Oracle, or other similar SaaS-based HCM solutions.
- Strong Client communication and engagement experience.
- Able to produce efficient, clean, well-documented configurations and able to explain technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, as needed.
- HR Shared Services (HRSS) model understanding is ideal.