Neocase Software is an international SaaS provider of innovative software for Human Resource Management and Finance. At Neocase, we’re bringing our SaaS solution to HR Employee Relationship Management and Shared Service Centers throughout North America and the World. Our solutions are used by more than 5 million employees worldwide, most of them in major international accounts.
You want to develop your career in the digitalization sector, to work with international firms on complex sales processes with flexible, innovative and high strategic impact products? Come and convince American companies and join a passionate, dynamic and innovative team!
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to meet you. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels at Neocase Software.
You will be reporting to the North America Marketing Director and will work in coordination with the Group Marketing Director.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You’ll work with other Neocase team members, web site developers and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social media, webinars, and display advertising campaigns with the end goal of maximum lead generation.
- Plan and execute online content marketing strategy, including videos, blog posts and other content in collaboration with other team members.
- Identify and recommend content topics based on SEO/SEM analysis for optimal readership.
- Manage our press releases.
- SEO and PPC ownership – Manage and own the on-line lead capture cycle from ensuring content quality, SEO optimization, lead capture forms location.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Use your experience and knowledge to work with stakeholders to continuously improve the websites’ performance, campaign success and SEO placements.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Supervise Neocase user forums.
- Creatively connect the online Neocase presence to our offline marketing activities such as events and conferences to optimize branding and customer attraction.
- Manage logistics of our events and conferences.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as needed.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field or equivalent, verifiable success
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience marketing Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Working knowledge of Lead Generations tools (Hubspot, LinkedIn, Zoominfo, …)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What’s great about this job?
- You’ll be working for a company that has become a leader in software solutions for Shared Services and HR Service Delivery
- You’ll be helping some of the biggest, most respected names in business provide a better employee experience
- You’ll be working within two of today’s fastest growing software sectors: SaaS and Human Capital Management
Remuneration based on experience – Attractive bonus and salary
This position will be based out of our Boston office – home-based while necessary during the current pandemic.