Neocase Software is an international SaaS provider of innovative software for Human Resource Management and Finance. Our solutions are used by more than 5 million employees worldwide, most of them in major international accounts. Support Neocase’s expansion in Europe and join a passionate, dynamic and innovative team.
What you’ll do?
Contribute to help Customer to get the biggest business value of their investment in Neocase
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Ensure customer receives the up-most value of Neocase’s product.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations
Develop Neocase SaaS and Services portfolio in the account
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework.
- Actively grow existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.
What should you have?
Experience and business skills
- Minimum 4- 7 years of account management and/or CSM experience supporting Fortune 500 companies (experience working with SaaS/Cloud accounts – an advantage)
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals.
- Strong technical orientation and ability to work with complex technical products.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Client centric oriented
- Proactive by nature. Go above and beyond to serve as a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Success oriented spirit with a focus on customer delight.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- English fluency both verbal and written is a must.
Permanent position based at headquarters near Paris La Défense, easily accessible by public transport