Neocase Software is an international SaaS provider of innovative software for Human Resource Management and Finance. At Neocase, we’re bringing our SaaS solution to HR Employee Relationship Management and Shared Service Centers throughout North America and the World. Our solutions are used by more than 5 million employees worldwide, most of them in major international accounts.
You want to develop your career in the digitalization sector, to work with international firms on complex sales processes with flexible, innovative and high strategic impact products? Come and convince American companies (mainly in the Chicago area) and join a passionate, dynamic and innovative team!
A Regional Sales Representative will be responsible primarily for the acquisition of new accounts and revenue growth from new Prospects. New sales are developed through direct sales and marketing activities using a structured sales methodology. The person will be expected to build his/her own network of leads with the assistance of the Neocase Business Development staff who will assist to identify opportunities and drive new prospect introductions. This person will spend his/her time focused on selling all Neocase’s solutions.
Direct sales activities:
- Meeting Sales quota targets
- Selling into assigned region
- Target list management
- Preparing for sales calls, including coordination of the team selling effort
- Delivering Sales presentations
- Direct follow-up and managing on-going follow up with prospects
Indirect sales responsibilities:
- Preparing for and participating in sales meetings
- Participating in business development events
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Actively managing and increasing Neocase’s’ market brand awareness
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- University degree required
- 5 or more years’ experience in solution selling of enterprise HR solutions. Must have experience and/or expert knowledge of the HR marketplace, preferably the Shared Services area.
- Prior experience selling Tier 0/1 HR software required (including, but not limited to, Workday, Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, or PeopleSoft)
- Must have prior experience selling solutions with an average price over $200K
- Professional, assertive, and skilled in forming new relationships
- Proven presentation, proposal development, and writing skills
- Proven record of exceeding quota
- Prior experience using Salesforce CRM system to manage a pipeline preferred
- Must be willing to work closely with other company sales resources such as Presales, Professional Services and digital marketing
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Excellent time management skills: the ability to multitask and prioritize limited time and resources to maximize the return on investment
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Willingness to do some traveling – approximately 30-40% (post Covid 19)
- Decision making ability to establish priorities, credibility, and balance with the organization’s competing priorities
What’s great about this job?
- You’ll be working for a company that has become a leader in software solutions for Shared Services and HR Service Delivery
- You’ll be helping some of the biggest, most respected names in business provide a better employee experience
- You’ll be working within two of today’s fastest growing software sectors: SaaS and Human Capital Management
- You’ll earn a generous salary and quarterly bonuses based on team sales performance – we all win together
Remuneration based on experience – Attractive bonus and salary
This position will be based out of our Boston office – home-based while necessary during the current pandemic.